When you attempt to sign into the SAI360 Customer Portal (powered by Zendesk), you receive the following error message:
The "Forbidden - Invalid authenticity token" error is likely caused by a corrupted cookie in your browser. You should start by clearing your browser cache and cookies and attempt to sign in again.
If that does not resolve the issue, there is browser specific guidance on how to proceed in this article: Zendesk support for cookie restricted browsers.
- In the top right of your browser, click More and then Settings
- At the bottom, click on Advanced.
- In the Privacy and Security section, click Site settings
- Select Cookies
- Uncheck the box next to Block third-party cookies and site data or
- Alternatively, you can leave “Block third-party cookies and site data” enabled and add "saiglobal.zendesk.com" in the Allow list
(Source: Invalid Authenticity Token error, https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4408825001754-Invalid-Authenticity-Token-error, accessed 24th January 2022)